censorship

  • Jim Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 1999
      From: "Craig Williams"
      "A little too wild?... Where does a little too wild begin and a little
      titalating in the interest of historical research end ? Jim in all
      seriousness, I would think that when the historical context of a thread ends,(no matter how risque the subject matter),it is over." <snip>

      Point well taken. Actually, I couldn't resist using the "wild" comment, as the potential tie in with the First Nation element of my posting was just too neat & tidy to pass up on! Yeah, I know - frickin' anal lawyers!!!

      There hasn't been much posting on the list recently (perhaps we're all argued-out on all the obvious topics) so I suspect some of the "jokes" were being posted - although the historical context of their thread had really ended - just to fill some "dead air"...

      Jim