RE: [WarOf1812] Waterloo Pictures

  • Peter Catley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
      dank u wel!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of PEGGY MATHEWS
      Sent: 04 July 2005 17:46
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [WarOf1812] Waterloo Pictures

      Wow... just... wow...
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: PETER CATLEY<mailto:peter.catley@...>
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com<mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 10:24 AM
      Subject: [WarOf1812] Waterloo Pictures

      For those who were asking a few says ago for pictures
      from the Allied side this site may help :-)

      http://www.95thrifles.com/95th-home/photo-gallery/latest-gallery/waterloo/<h
      ttp://www.95thrifles.com/95th-home/photo-gallery/latest-gallery/waterloo/>.

      Cheers

      P**

      square miles...

      square miles...

      ---------------------------------
      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      American Forces Unit Listing
      http://usforces1812.tripod.com

      _____

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      * Visit your group "WarOf1812
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WarOf1812> " on the web.

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      _____

    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
        In a message dated 4/07/2005 8:26:21 AM, peter.catley@... writes:
        > For those who were asking a few says ago for pictures
        > from the Allied side this site may help :-)
        >
        > http://www.95thrifles.com/95th-home/photo-gallery/latest-gallery/waterloo/.

        I have received the below email, which indicates many more pix yet to come!

        >>I know I'm sorry, you've been waiting for 2 weeks to see something....well
        here
        is a little something which will be of interest to you personally.

        http://www.thomason-photography.net/individuals/index.html

        If you know someone on this site, please forward the link.....they will
        appreciate it. :-))

        Today I am launching the new thomason-photography.net website with Plancenoit
        2005 as the Star of the show. Please feel free to bookmark this link, and
        return
        regularly during the next few weeks, as I slowly but surely get the time to
        publish some of over 1000 stock images of Plancenoit 2005.
        I am looking at thematic sub-sites for Infantry, Cavalry, Guns, Pipes and
        Drums
        and of course the Individuals.

        http://www.thomason-photography.net/

        There is also a PR site, which is being looked at by the right people for the
        right reasons.<<

        93rd SHRoFLHU
        93rdhighlanders.com
        THE Thin Red Line

      • Phil Graf
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
          Those photos are quite good! On a related note, would anyone happen to know how to make those shoulder wings seen on some of the artillerymen on the first few pages?

          Phil G.