Re: [WarOf1812] Waterloo Pictures

  • PEGGY MATHEWS
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2005
      Wow... just... wow...
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: PETER CATLEY<mailto:peter.catley@...>
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com<mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 10:24 AM
      Subject: [WarOf1812] Waterloo Pictures

      For those who were asking a few says ago for pictures
      from the Allied side this site may help :-)

      http://www.95thrifles.com/95th-home/photo-gallery/latest-gallery/waterloo/<http://www.95thrifles.com/95th-home/photo-gallery/latest-gallery/waterloo/>.

      Cheers

      P**

    • Peter Catley
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
        dank u wel!

        For those who were asking a few says ago for pictures
        from the Allied side this site may help :-)

        http://www.95thrifles.com/95th-home/photo-gallery/latest-gallery/waterloo/<h
        ttp://www.95thrifles.com/95th-home/photo-gallery/latest-gallery/waterloo/>.

        Cheers

        P**

        square miles...

        square miles...

        ---------------------------------
        Crown Forces Unit Listing:
        http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

        American Forces Unit Listing
        http://usforces1812.tripod.com

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "WarOf1812
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WarOf1812> " on the web.

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        _____

      • HQ93rd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
          In a message dated 4/07/2005 8:26:21 AM, peter.catley@... writes:
          > For those who were asking a few says ago for pictures
          > from the Allied side this site may help :-)
          >
          > http://www.95thrifles.com/95th-home/photo-gallery/latest-gallery/waterloo/.

          I have received the below email, which indicates many more pix yet to come!

          >>I know I'm sorry, you've been waiting for 2 weeks to see something....well
          here
          is a little something which will be of interest to you personally.

          http://www.thomason-photography.net/individuals/index.html

          If you know someone on this site, please forward the link.....they will
          appreciate it. :-))

          Today I am launching the new thomason-photography.net website with Plancenoit
          2005 as the Star of the show. Please feel free to bookmark this link, and
          return
          regularly during the next few weeks, as I slowly but surely get the time to
          publish some of over 1000 stock images of Plancenoit 2005.
          I am looking at thematic sub-sites for Infantry, Cavalry, Guns, Pipes and
          Drums
          and of course the Individuals.

          http://www.thomason-photography.net/

          There is also a PR site, which is being looked at by the right people for the
          right reasons.<<

          93rd SHRoFLHU
          93rdhighlanders.com
          THE Thin Red Line

        • Phil Graf
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
            Those photos are quite good! On a related note, would anyone happen to know how to make those shoulder wings seen on some of the artillerymen on the first few pages?

            Phil G.