Happy Canada Day!

  • Luthien Tinuviel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Wishing a very happy Canada Day to all of our friends
      north of the border! Have a safe and happy holiday!

      Peace,
      Beck
      89th

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • suthren@magma.ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        Thanks, mate. Deeply appreciated.
        > Wishing a very happy Canada Day to all of our friends
        > north of the border! Have a safe and happy holiday!
        >
        > Peace,
        > Beck
        > 89th

        > Yahoo! Sports

        square miles...

        > --

      • Kevin Windsor
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
          Thank You Private Beckner, you will make a damn fine Canuck one day!! ;-)
          and a happy Beaumont Hamel Day to all that know (especially those in the
          RNR)

          To the Blue Puttees!

          Kevin
          89th Reg't