K. Windsor Introduction

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 1999
      Re: an "E"
      From: "Kevin Windsor"
      <kwind25@...>

      Those of you who know me please disregard the blatant lies

      I know you Kevin, but won't tell!
      I live in Brantford and I work in a living history museum in
      Rockton, Westfield Heritage Village.

      I Just attended a wedding there last week end.
      It is a neat historical village. Do they do any
      events there? Just hide the train and it would
      fit into 1812!
      ...Allison ...expecting our first in May!
      Kevin don't blame me, I was out of
      town that weekend!
      Congrats, it has to be yours!

      Welcome to the List