New Orleans

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 28, 2005
      ==============================

      "TO: ALL 1812 FORCES"

      Unit Commanders,

      Please Inform your members

      ==============================

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Tim Pickles" BritcomHMP@...

      The date for New Orleans next year, January 13th 14th (Friday Saturday)
      because they like people there for school programmes on the Friday they
      allow breaking camp on Sunday.

      This is a little inconvenient as the Battle of New Orleans exhibition is
      due to close on the 8th I will see if I can't get them to keep it open an
      extra week.

      Kindest regards,

      July 16-17 Annual 1812 Grand Tactical, Ft. George, Ont.
      http://1812grandtactical.tripod.com

      July 16-17 School of the Sailor, Navy Hall, Fort George, Ont.
    • BritcomHMP@aol.com
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 12, 2009
        Many thanks to you Maurice for keep up the Navy participation in the event.
        Always good to have navy involved in an amphibious operation!

        In a message dated 1/12/2009 2:19:52 PM Central Standard Time,
        depasmaurice@... writes:

        Thanks to all in attendance for a splendid weekend. Ashley and I send our
        Best Wishes and
        look forward to seeing all our friends again when time and tide permit.
        Cheers and God Save the King.
        Maurice DePas

        steps!
        cemailfooterNO62)