Re: Stoney Creek Photos

  • md5_yager
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2005
      Great pix of Stoney Creek. Strangely, my eyes are bloodshot after
      viewing the slide shows. Must have been all that red ? ...

      Cheers from south o' the border,
      Dave

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "glifencible" <blongo@s...> wrote:
      > > I have created an album "stoney creek" and there is a subalbum "41st
      > cam".
      >
      > Great shots Tom. I should have mine up later tonight.
      >
      > > As I was sitting at my son's annual review for air cadets, sweating
      > in an old arena; I had to wonder ...just how hot was it out there
      > today?
      >
      > "Hot enough to boil a monkey's bum, Bruce"
      >
      > Regards
      > Bill
      >
      > L/Cpl / Surgeon GLI
    • Tom Fournier
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2008
        Good evening list

        You can find some photos on our website:

        www.fortyfirst.org

        Tom
      • tom4141fournier
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 12, 2010
          Good morning list

          Some photos can be found on our website at:

          www.fortyfirst.org

          It is kind of funny for a weekend where the weather dominated mind space, the photos seem to reflect a perfect weather weekend! I added a few shots from my Blackberry to show the Sunday morning aftermath of the overnight rain.

          Still was a great weekend!

          Tom
          41st Regiment