amazons (I'm sorry I ever MADE the comment)

  • Diana Sluhan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 1999
      <snip>It clears appears that bare breasted
      amazons in 1812 are ok, or is this the exception? :-) <snip>

      Oh, Rose, *Pleeeeeeeeze* let this one die!

      Diana
    • BritcomHMP@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 1999
        In a message dated 9/28/1999 5:50:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
        diana.sluhan@... writes:

        << It clears appears that bare breasted
        amazons in 1812 are ok, or is this the exception? :-) <snip>

        Oh, Rose, *Pleeeeeeeeze* let this one die!

        This Amazon wot I bought from the very boutique not 1/2 an hour ago is dead!
        Bereft of life it lies in peace. Its a stiff. It's rung down the curtain and
        joined the choir invisible. If you hadn't nailed it to the Internet it would
        be pushing up the daises.

        If you want to get anywhere round here you've got to complain till your blue
        in the mouth!
      • DM Carpenter
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 1999
          BritcomHMP@... wrote:

          > From: BritcomHMP@...

          > This Amazon wot I bought from the very boutique not 1/2 an hour ago is dead!
          > Bereft of life it lies in peace. Its a stiff. It's rung down the curtain and
          > joined the choir invisible. If you hadn't nailed it to the Internet it would
          > be pushing up the daises.
          >
          > If you want to get anywhere round here you've got to complain till your blue
          > in the mouth!

          No, the Amazon is shagged out after a long squawk!