Sun Protection/Sin Protection/Flash Guards & Censorship

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 3:18 PM
      Re: an "E"
      From: Rosemary1.Coole@...

      Larry with all due respect, .....This subject did not "run it's course", you stopped it stating that some subscribers were sic "board" with it. Larry, this seems rather like censorship. Please advise and post the list of topics that are not acceptable for discussion. It clears appears that bare breasted
      amazons in 1812 are ok, or is this the exception?

      Rosemary et al:
      Without prejudice, James and myself are the moderators of this list. I am getting quite a number of 'Off-List' email telling, asking and demanding that I do this or that. On the subject of Period Condoms or Condoms Period, I rec'd a few 'Off-List' E's that said they were tired of this subject. I then contacted Len, who by the way is a very dear friend and Brother, and requested that he drop the subject as some subscribers were not amused with this subject matter. He did. No Censorship here, as, if he had told me to go to hell and that he was continuing with the subject, I would have just posted to the 1812List in general that this topic was frowned on by other subscribers. Len, like I said is a very good friend and so, he told me to go to hell, but then stopped the subject.
      [ James, in his Legal wisdom has also talked to this subject, Censorship, that is ]
      As far as the Amazon thingie, it has turned into a personal joke, and I for one will not mention it on the List if it is a problem with subscribers.

      Packing for Mississinewa,
      Larry
    • NINETY3RD@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29 7:05 AM
        In a message dated 28/9/1999 3:20:41 PM, lalozon@... writes:

        >As far as the Amazon thingie, it has turned into a personal joke, and I
        >for one will not mention it on the List if it is a problem with subscribers.

        Knickers.
        Wankle rotary engine.
        Prime Minister Heath.
        Major league yaavos.
        Germans (don't mention the war!).
        Flogging the Bishop.
        Harry Flashman.
        Y2K.
        Bass-O-Matic.
        Mike Boyd.
        Quebec.

        There. That should find something to offend just about everyone on this list.
        (except me, Len and Lar...).
        ;-)