Fort Erie whenis it.?

  • tracyforsyth2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      Is Fort Erie the weekend before Fort Niagara? I sure hope they aren't
      the same weekend.
      Our family won't be at Stoney Creek we will miss it and be thinking of
      you all.Looking forward to Fort George
      Tracy Forsyth
      Family of Spectators

      August 20-21 Fort Niagara 1812 Weekend
      (Crown Forces Event - All Crown Forces encouraged to attend)
    • glifencible
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
        I think they are:

        August
        6-7
        Fort Erie
        Fort Erie Ontario
        August
        20-21
        Fort Niagara
        Youngstown New York

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "tracyforsyth2001"
        <tracyforsyth@h...> wrote:
        > Is Fort Erie the weekend before Fort Niagara? I sure hope they aren't
        > the same weekend.
        > Our family won't be at Stoney Creek we will miss it and be thinking of
        > you all.Looking forward to Fort George
        > Tracy Forsyth
        > Family of Spectators
        >
        > August 20-21 Fort Niagara 1812 Weekend
        > (Crown Forces Event - All Crown Forces encouraged to attend)
      • lalozon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
          From: "tracyforsyth2001" <tracyforsyth@...>

          Is Fort Erie the weekend before Fort Niagara?

          June 4-5 Battle of Stoney Creek, Hamilton Ont.
          June 4-5 Shandy Hall Encampment, Geneva, Ohio
          June 11-12 Militia Muster Georgina Pioneer Village, Keswick, Ont
          June 18-19 Genesee Country Village Mumford, N.Y.
          June 18-19 Battle of Craney Island, Ft Norfolk, VA
          June 17-19 Waterloo/Plancenoit, 190th Anniversary, Belgium
          June 25-26 Napoleonic Grand Encampment, Old Bedford Village, PA

          July 9-10 Old Fort MacArthur Days, San Pedro, CA (Los Angeles)
          July 16-17 Annual 1812 Grand Tactical, Ft. George
          July 16-17 School of the Sailor, Navy Hall, Fort George, Ont.
          July 16-17 Prairie du Chien, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
          July 22-24 Wasaga under Siege 1812, Wasaga Beach, Ont
          July 30-31 Fort Malden's Military Time Line Amherstburg Ont

          Aug 6-7 Fort Erie, Ont
          Aug 12-14 McArthur's Raid Kanata Village Brantford, Ontario
          Aug 13 Battle of Bladensburg, Riversdale, MD
          Aug 20-21 Fort Niagara 1812 Weekend, Youngstown N.Y.
          Aug 20-21 Hancocks Resolution/Caulk's Field, Pasadena, MD
          Aug 27-28 Fanshawe 1812 Encampment, London, Ont