Re: UK Knife Ban

  • glifencible
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2005
      <sarcasm>Sounds like they need a knife registry...</sarcasm>

      Kind of reminds me of Alice's Restaurant:

      After the ordeal, we went back to the jail. Obie said he was going to
      put us in the cell. Said, "Kid, I'm going to put you in the cell, I
      want your wallet and your belt." And I said, "Obie, I can understand
      you wanting my wallet so I don't have any money to spend in the cell,
      but what do you want my belt for?" And he said, "Kid, we don't want
      any hangings." I said, "Obie, did you think I was going to hang myself
      for littering?" Obie said he was making sure, and friends Obie was,
      cause he took out the toilet seat so I couldn't hit myself over the
      head and drown, and he took out the toilet paper so I couldn't bend
      the bars roll out the - roll the toilet paper out the window, slide
      down the roll and have an escape.