Re: Canada, U.S. remember POWs from 1812

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2005
      List
      Was this event pre planned far in advance or was it a last minute
      thing? If it was planned in advance does anyone know who was advised
      of it. This is something we would have went far out of our way to
      attend. The dead include US Marines and we make a point of doing
      themhonors and to any of our fallen of any Branch. I'm upset we
      didn't catch wind of this. Well its going on our must visit list now.

      Pvt C Murphy
      USS Constitution
      1812 Marine Guard