Re: Talbot

  • Dale
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2005
      ... And I'll be the fourth. Just got home this morning, and had a
      terrific time at this event. While the weather was a bit sketchy at
      times, the rain held off during all the important stuff. I participated
      in the "reenactors only" skirmish in the woods on the Sunday morning,
      and had a blast! The reenactors were exceptionally well treated at this
      event, and weere even fed three meals. Kudos to the organizers and
      volunteers - I'll be glad to come back for another event at this site.

      Keep your powder dry.
      ~Dale