Photo Section Maintenance

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2005
      Hello List

      Just like last season, I have been charged with managing the photo
      section.

      With the season upon us and photos being in abundance, I have purged
      some of the older albums in the photo section and will continue to do
      so as the season advances.

      Please note, I felt the Pyne Sketches that someone had posted (I am
      sorry but I do not recall by who) were a useful resource and as such, I
      have transferred them to the "files" section.

      Thank you!

      Your most humble and obedient servant,

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment of Foot