Certificate of Insurance

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2005
      ==============================

      "TO: ALL 1812 FORCES"

      ==============================

      I am directed to forward the following

      Unit Commanders, Please Inform your members,

      L. Lozon ~ AdC Crown Forces
      ==============================

      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2005
        Larry:

        May I suggest Doug or someone send the same email (below) to the
        Revlist reenactors which are freaking out. (revlist@yahoogroups.com)

        I don't feel comfortable forwarding it myself.

        O'Connell

        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 2005
          Daniel

          Doug DeCroix's email address is at http://1812crownforces.tripod.com
          Fort Niagara can be reached by contacting ofn@... listed at
          www.oldfortniagara.org

          I understand they have sent the same request to F&I, Rev and Civil War

          If other time periods require another copy of the email possibly contact him
          directly

          I hope this helps

          Yrs.,
          L2

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2005
            Regarding the post of " Certificate of Insurance" from Old Fort Niagara

            I have since rec'd this