Re: [WarOf1812] ffirearms at border

  • Luthien Tinuviel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2005
      Just say, "Yes, I have a musket. It is a flintlock.
      I also have some black powder and a bayonet." If you
      have alcohol, it doesn't hurt to tell them that as
      well. If they ask further questions, answer them
      sincerely and truthfully- even if they sound
      ridiculous (I once had an officer ask if my musket was
      a "handgun" musket. I simply replied, "No, it's a
      big, regular sized one.")

      Beck
      89th

      http://mail.yahoo.com