RE: Old Wounds?

  • John Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 09:14:29 -0500
      From: "PEGGY MATHEWS" <ciefranche21e@...>
      Subject: Re: [SPAM] Digest Number 2425

      If you are interested in the full story of our trials and guilty verdict
      please contact me off list. I'd be willing to clear up some of the myths,
      but don't want to bore the disinterested. Just bear in mind it remains a
      sore subject with me personally. Or, we can sit down with a medicinal
      beverage at the GT and chat. Perhaps a better idea.

      Michael Mathews (uniforms in red, white, blue and green)

      Michael, please look me up at the Grand Tactical. I can never turn an
      invitation to a "medicinal beverage"! ;^)
      Regards
      John
    • PEGGY Mathews
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        You got it! Will you be in blue or red?

        Michael

        "The opportunity for brotherhood presents itself every time you meet a human
        being." - Jane Wyman