Stoney Creek On-Line Registration

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      A glitch has been discovered in the on-line registration form for the
      Battle of Stoney Creek (Battlefield House, Stoney Creek, Ontario, June
      4-5, 2005, with education day on Friday, June 3rd). It should be
      repaired on Monday, so please bear with us.

      The deadline for preregistrants wanting to receive food vouchers was to
      have been today; however, in view of this glitch, that deadline's been
      extended to May 15th. Registration will remain open after that date,
      BUT no food vouchers will be made available to late registrants.

      May I encourage anyone wishing to participate in the event to
      preregister, and to do so sooner rather than later, either by snail mail
      or on-line once we're back up and running? As one of the lucky few who
      will be manning the registration/check-in table at the event, I would
      take it as a personal favour if you'd help us out by getting the
      paperwork necessary in ahead of time, so we can avoid as many lineups as
      possible during crunch times.

      If you have any questions or concerns, or if you want to be sure that
      your registration (on-line or otherwise) has been received, please
      contact Susan Ramsay at curator@.... Please give Susan
      a few days' grace on answering your e-mails, as she's alone at the helm
      of Battlefield House at the moment.

      I look forward to seeing you there!
      -- Sioux