Third National War of 1812 Symposium

  • christg@fcmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18 7:46 PM
      Hi, Tim:

      Nice to hear from you. As a matter of fact, Kathy Erlandson alerted me to the fact that our symposium this year conflicted with Mississinewa but unfortunately we had already booked the space and contacted our speakers by then. However, for the Fourth National War of 1812 Symposium next year, we are thinking seriously of holding it at the Fifth Regiment Armory in Baltimore on the Friday preceding Fort McHenry's Star-Spangled Banner Weekend, thus making a three-day War of 1812 weekend in Baltimore that should interest both re-enactors and others interested in the War of 1812. I will keep you posted on this.

      Chris George
      Editor, Journal of the War of 1812
      http://www.cronab.demon.co.uk/jour.htm
      War of 1812 Consortium