Re: [WarOf1812] ESSEX was 1812

  • PETER CATLEY
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2005
      However there is only one real pne, as it happens I
      have to confess to hailing from the County of Essex
      that is the correct title here.

      Cheers

      P**

      --- lalozon <lalozon@...> wrote:
      ---------------------------------

      So you have Essex girls in Canada ?

      From: "yawors1" <yawors1@...>

      Plenty of 'em, Squire! ... Windsor, in the County of
      ESSEX
      (and this isn't the only Essex County in Canada & the
      U.S.)

      Correct James,

      I know three without searching

      Essex County, New Jersey
      Essex County, Virginia
      Essex County,Massachusetts

      Yrs.,

      L2

      The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the
      fate of hundreds of square miles: in North America,
      hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS of square
      miles...

      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      American Forces Unit Lisiting