Wall Tent for sale

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
      To all our re-enactor friends:
      I know many of you don't need a tent, but if you know of someone who
      does, I'd appreciate your mentioning ours. The wall tent has served
      us well, but we've decided to change our sutlery look this year!

      all the best,
      Judie

      For Sale:

      Panther 12'w x 18'l x 9'h Wall Tent
      -Older but sound tent excellent for family or sutlery use.
      -Doors on both ends.
      -The features we found really nice with this tent are the movable
      wall (center opening with ties) and the modified sides which have
      the option of being completely or partially rolled up on those warm
      summer days.

      Great Value! Complete and ready to set up for $300.00.

      Includes tent with burgundy timbers and finials, regular tent ropes
      with wood toggles and hurricane ropes, iron tent pegs: total of 24
      regular pegs; 8 extra long pegs, movable divider wall, and a 175
      litre waterproof tote box.

      Please contact Judie or David at glenfarms@... or
      519.887.9704
    • larrylozon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15 11:25 AM
        Wall Tent for sale

        Wall Tent 8'6" x 11'3"
        can be seen at http://tentsmiths.com/period-tents-wall-tents.html
        Fly attached to front of tent and is 10' x 12'
        Full tent floor
        All made by Tentsmith
        All poles and stakes included
        Tentsmith Price: $650