Fw: Update on Dale Mudra

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005
      From: Ken Hall
      Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:31 AM
      Subject: Dale

      Dale has been moved to a room of his own and is no longer in critical
      care. His kidneys have regained some of their function and he recovered from
      a coma on Wed. last, opening his eyes for the first time in a week. If they
      can solve the infection problem, he will be number one on the transplant
      list. He may be allowed non-family visitors by the end of the week.

      All this was announced at the dance on Sat. evening of the Ramrod
      Busters Blackpowder club (Cleveland Ohio area) of which he is president. We
      left the dance at midnight and took 7 hrs. to drive home, a normal 11/2 hr.
      trip. Cleveland broke the snow record for a single season with 20 in.
      falling that evening. We were in the ditch once and had to stop twice to
      wait for snowplows so we could make the next hill. I guess you could say we
      had good and bad news.

      I believe that the 1812 community would appreciate knowing of Dale's
      improvement.

      Ken