"New" Crown Forces Unit

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:35 AM
      "TO: ALL CROWN FORCES TROOPS"
      "TO: ALL UNITED STATES FORCES TROOPS"

      ===================================

      Sirs,

      I am directed to forward the following

      Unit Commanders, Please Inform your members,

      L. Lozon ~ AdC-CFNA
      ==================================

      From: Hal Dennison
      To: Crown Forces North America

      It is with great pride that I wish to inform Crown Forces
      North America of a "New" Unit that will serve under your esteemed leadership
      in the coming 2005 campaign. The "New" Unit will be known as The Upper
      Canada Military Re-enactment Society and will portray the Grenadier Company
      of the 1st Battalion, 1st (Royal Scots) Regiment of Foot.

      By maintaining a hard march I am confident we shall meet up
      with your Crown Forces Battalion at or near Delaware, Upper Canada, by the
      6th or 7th of May instant.

      I remain yours,

      Hal Dennison, Sgt. Maj.,
      Crown Forces North America
      ______________________________

      The Upper Canada Military Re-enactment Society, re-created 1st
      (Royal Scots) Regiment, Grenadier Company will be under the Command of
      Sergeant Major Hal Dennison, Sergeant Steve Hartwick and Chosen Man Dave
      Westhouse, and will be headquartered in London, Ontario, Canada.

      This new unit is not affiliated with the Upper Thames Military
      Re-enactment Society who portray the 1st (Royal Scots) Regiment, Light
      Company.
      _________

      Note: 1812 Crown Forces North America Unit listing at:

      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      has been updated to reflect two 1st (Royal Scots) Regiment Units

      Thus

      1st (Royal Scots) Regt.
      Grenadier Company
      Hal Dennison