Beer Wars

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      From: <johnogden@...>

      " ... success of numerous microbreweries and brewpubs here in the USA. Sam
      Adams ... Red Hook ... Anchor Brewing ... No longer must we Americans hang
      our heads in shame over the quality of our beer!

      Mr. Ogden

      This Canadian must agree .......

      There is a pub in New Albany, Indiana, "Rich-O's Public
      House"
      that features American craft beers.

      http://beeradvocate.com/beerfly/user_reviews/2504/

      I remember Bush Hog American Ale ...

      Visit
      http://www.newalbanian.com/ or http://www.richos.com/brewguide/american.htm
      for more info

      Yrs.,

      L2
      PS: Waterloo Dark http://www.brickbeer.com/html/brick004.html
      and
      Iron Duke Ale http://www.wellingtonbrewery.ca/our_beers.php
      are great Canadian Beers! ... just ask Squire Greig ...

      Speaking of Wellington Brewery visit
      http://www.wellingtonbrewery.ca/enews.php for info on

      "Wellington Brewery to Host War of 1812 Lecture Series"

      The 41st Regiment of Foot Military Living History Group is
      pleased to present the first ever instalment of the 41st Regiment Lecture
      Series!

      Please join us to hear a presentation on the role of the
      Native People in the War of 1812, particularly those who supported the
      British and Canadian side of the conflict ....

      I believe a couple of seats are still available from
      register@...