hi & question...

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2005
      Hi everyone, this is a neat group!

      My son, who is in grade 7, is doing a project for the Historica Fair -
      and his subject is Fort George. Anyone with info that might be
      relavent can email me at theappleorchardeh@...

      He is looking for pictures, info about the fort, info about the
      troops, and if possible, he would like to make a cd with sounds of
      battle & fort life - drum signals, whistle signals, etc.

      Unfortunately, the local library doesn't have much information that
      he can take out - most of their info is in the research section and
      must be looked at and read at the library.

      The deadline is April 21st, so any help you can give before that
      would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks

      Michele
      http://ca.geocities.com/theappleorchardeh/
    • tracyforsyth2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2005
        Michele Please email me off line,i read this group on the web and it
        doesn't show your full email address tracyforsyth @....
        Tracy

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Michele" <theappleorchardeh@y...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005