Fwd. Mississinewa 1812

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 1999
      FYI

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Larry Lozon <lalozon@...>
      To: Martin Lake <WAR1812@...>
      Date: Tuesday, September 07, 1999 9:29 AM
      Subject: Fw: [WarOf1812] Mississinewa
      Martin: would you like to respond to this?
      If you reply to me, I will post it on the 1812
      Onelist for all to see
      Larry

      From: mmathews@... (Michael Mathews)

      Hi list,

      I'm confused (common thing) because I could have sworn there was reportedly
      battles on Friday this year, but my registration materials just refer to it
      as a primarily school kids day. Any insights? I would go in the extra day
      if there is action, but I've already had enough school days to last me for
      a season.