Fw: Masonic War Memorial

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 1999
      Not exactly Rev or 1812,
      but having to do with the
      Great Wars of History, I
      respectfully forward this "E".

      Also knowing that there are members of
      the Craft out there that have not
      identified themselves and that there
      are many Brothers who died in the
      other wars, I thot this site may
      even be able to add F&I, Rev and
      1812 Wars.
      Larry Lozon, 32*

      Date: Friday, September 03, 1999 11:21 PM
      Subject: Masonic War Memorial

      Brother
      When you have a moment check out our Masonic War Memorial Web page at

      http://freemasonry.org/wwm
      Let me know what you think.
      Yours in
      Masonry
      Gene Lotz
      Windsor District
      Historian
    • DM Carpenter
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 1999
        Bro. Larry,

        Thanks for passing that along. It is a fine memorial.

        David M. Carpenter, MM
        Denver Lodge #757 AF&AM
        Denver, NC