March 1st

  • ray hobbs
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 1, 2005
      To all with the slightest drop of Welsh blood in them:

      DEDWYDD DYDD DEWI SANT!

      Which means "Happy St. David's Day!" Incidentally, it is the
      "Regimental Day" of the Royal Regiment of Wales (24th/41st Foot), the
      Welsh Guards and the Royal Welch Fusiliers (23rd Foot).

      Leek soup and lamb chops for supper, Welsh rarebit for lunch, and if I
      could find it - a good glass of Welsh ale.

      Cymru am Byth!

      Ray Hobbs
      41st Regt.
    • Soo
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 2, 2013
        They wouldn't let us plebes into the restaurant!

        Sue Too