'tell an officer he is definitely wrong' was Friend in the Mess (previously Stranger)

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      From: <LCpl_RM@...>

      I'm afraid you may have the emails mixed up!
      (Never tell an officer he is definitely wrong; suggest it!)

      Mr Macomb lives on the Niagara Peninsula, nowhere near Mr Abolt!
      It's Mr Hubble who lives in Lynchburg near the good major.

      Sgt. Seufert,

      I suggested Mr. Abolt. (who in facts delivers to Canada and any
      point on this planet) because Mr. Twist is up to eyes in alligators and has
      a waiting list for uniforms.

      I will also take this opportunity to suggest to Mr Hubble et al,
      that Mr. Abolt does a fantastic job and is an artist on manufacturing any
      type of historical clothing as my two pairs of trousers and vest are a
      tribute to.

      Yrs.,

      L2 ~ "Semper ubi, sub ubi"

      PS: Congratulations on your appointment to 'Staff Officer (Royal Marines)'
      at Royal Navy HQ.
      You must have friends in the Admiralty! :^)