Re: [WarOf1812] Fwd: British in Mid-Atlantic?

  • LCpl_RM@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2005
      John,

      I've already had a long conversation with the gentleman.
      Thanx.

      Ed Seufert, Cpl
      1812 Royal Marines

      This is a forwarded message

      If anyone can answer this, please contact the individual directly.

      thanks

      John Sek

      From: Patrick Hubble <mortician88@...>
      To: jsek@...
      Date: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 5:39:01 PM
      Subject: British in Mid-Atlantic?

      Dear Sir,
      I'm looking for information on any British
      Regt.'s in the mid-Atlantic area of the U.S.
      I live in Virginia to be exact and would love
      to have any information on a unit remotely
      close to me that does War of 1812. I prefer
      to do regular line infantry, but I'm not too
      picky given the fact I can't find anybody this
      way. It doesn't have to be a large established
      unit, any brit regular will do! Thank you, and I
      hope to hear from you soon!
      sincerely, Patrick

      Best regards,
      John mailto:jsek@...