Living History Conference -- reminder (again!)

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2005
      Esteemed List Members --

      Just a quick reminder that we're now less than two weeks away from the
      Living History Conference at Mohawk College, Hamilton, Ontario
      (Saturday, March 5th and 6th). If you're planning to register, please
      do so now, as a number of the sessions are getting *quite* full. Also,
      if you are planning to attend the wine and cheese (Friday eve. at
      Slainte's in Hamilton) or the dinner and dance (Saturday Eve. at
      Carmen's in Hamilton), please register ASAP, as the organizers will very
      shortly be required by the venues to commit to final numbers on these
      events. Similarly, the sites for the Sunday "field trips" to Westfield
      Heritage Village (Rockton, ON) or Dundurn Castle and the Military Museum
      (Hamilton, ON) will need to know fairly shortly how many to expect.

      For further information, registration forms, the full conference
      schedule, a listing of speakers and descriptions, maps, and assorted
      other bumpf, please check out the Conference's website at
      www.livinghistoryconference.org.

      Any sutlers/merchants considering participating, or any groups, units,
      or sites wishing to have a display or recruiting (i.e. non-selling)
      table at the conference, please contact me off list ASAP.

      Cheers, and hope to see you there!
      -- Sioux