Mississinewa

  • Michael Mathews
    Message 1 of 59 , Sep 3, 1999
      Hi list,

      I'm confused (common thing) because I could have sworn there was reportedly
      battles on Friday this year, but my registration materials just refer to it
      as a primarily school kids day. Any insights? I would go in the extra day
      if there is action, but I've already had enough school days to last me for
      a season.

      Thanks,

      Michael

      Voice: (507) 285-7585 Fax: (507) 280-5568
      "Wit is educated insolence." -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)
    • JOHN GREIG
      Message 59 of 59 , Sep 23, 2013
        All sorted.  Martin Lake came back to me this afternoon

        .John