Re: Composing a listing of Units

  • mstubbs@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 1, 1999
      Mark Stubbs
      Norwood,Ontario (East of Peterborough,which is northeast of Toronto)
      British
      49th Regiment of Foot
      Grenadier Company
      Sergeant
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 4, 1999
        To the Honorable Marquee du Lozon, esq.
        Sorry this took so long to get back to you Sir.
        For official purposes I remain:
        Lt. Paul W. Schulz
        Snelling's Co., 4th USI (Commanding)
        Although back home I usually just go by Paul.
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 10, 1999
          > Subscribers all:
          > Would you be so kind as to
          > send me your name, city, state-
          > province, unit, unit nationality
          > and rank held.

          Note: Lurker (or silent partner as I like to call it)
          Though my units are of a later time, I have a private interest in the
          period and living history/ reenactment practices in general.

          Name: Anthony Cryan
          City/ State/ Country :Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
          Unit: The First Queensland (Moreton) Regiment C1887-1891
          Unit: A Coy, Queensland Scottish Volunteer Corps C1888
          Unit: A Battery, Queensland Permanent Force C1896
          Unit Nationality: Queensland
          Rank: Sergeant (Infantry), Gunner (Artillery)

          Anthony Cryan
          The Adjutant's Desk
          adjutant@...
          http://www.ozemail.com.au/~adjutant/adjutant.html