Events list query

  • badger222ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2005
      List:
      Does anybody have detailed info on the McArthur's Raid event being
      held at Kanata Village in Brantford, Ont. in August?
      Thanks.
      T. Avery
      (IMUC)
    • britishnativeallies
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2005
        We are having a re-enactment committee meeting this week. I post post
        all of the details for the list as soon as I have all the details.

        Your King's Faithful Ally, Wolf Thomas BNA