Clay pipes

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 1999
      This "E" was taken from another list
      WITH OUT Permission!

      Hey all you "tobacco drinkers" If you smoke a clay pipe, I have the
      place for you.
      www.bytor.com/pipes/pipes.htm "Olde World Fine Clays"
      I just received my new clay from him.. These are as different from
      the "mass produced" pipes that you see and buy as the difference between a
      Gussler Gun and a "K-Mart special" (nothing against K-Mart
      specials, so doon start with me<G>) These pipes are individually hand
      made, and are the EXACT same as the originals..In material and method..And the smoke is...well..WOW!!!!! I can't even make a comparison between the"store bought" and his... There is none.
      I am about to drop a check in the mail for another one of his "Dutch"
      style pipes, as a "in case" backup.. Oh yeah, the prices are doggone
      good...
      Remember "SMOKING CAN KILL YOU!" , but the pipes are cool!