Re: Unit List

  • SACBG7@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 1999
      Steve Abolt
      Lynchburg, VA (temporary, back in Texas as soon as I can)
      7th U.S.Infantry (Cottonbalers by God!)
      Commanding Officer
      web page: www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net
    • Richard Feltoe
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2001
        To Michael or Terry
        Or whomsoever is compiling this list of contacts etc. As one who is a self- professed duffer at this thing, I would be grateful if the information enclosed below could be entered on the database. I would also appreciate one of you contacting me off-list with the correct instructions for accessing the database as each time I try, something goes awry.

        UNIT:Captain Thomas Fraser's (No7) Coy
        Volunteer Battalion of Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada

        TYPE: Canadian Militia

        GROUP: Upper Canada Living History Association

        ADDRESS: 155 Beech St, Brampton, Ontario

        RECRUITING: From the Toronto area

        CONTACT: Richard Feltoe (Group President)

        E-MAIL: feltoe@...

      • Terry Lubka
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 29, 2001
          --- In WarOf1812@y..., "Richard Feltoe" <feltoe@h...> wrote:
          > To Michael or Terry
          > Or whomsoever is compiling this list of contacts etc. As one who
          is a self- professed duffer at this thing, I would be grateful if the
          information enclosed below could be entered on the database.

          Done!

          Terry