Re: Unit List

  • Easeufe@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 1999
      Sgt Blow was thrown overboard during a sudden squall off Tangier Island.
      Neither Admiral Cockburn nor Major Lewis have seen fit to appoint another to
      take his place.

      L/Cpl Ed Seufert
      Royal Marines
    • SACBG7@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 1999
        Steve Abolt
        Lynchburg, VA (temporary, back in Texas as soon as I can)
        7th U.S.Infantry (Cottonbalers by God!)
        Commanding Officer
        web page: www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net
      • Richard Feltoe
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2001
          To Michael or Terry
          Or whomsoever is compiling this list of contacts etc. As one who is a self- professed duffer at this thing, I would be grateful if the information enclosed below could be entered on the database. I would also appreciate one of you contacting me off-list with the correct instructions for accessing the database as each time I try, something goes awry.

          UNIT:Captain Thomas Fraser's (No7) Coy
          Volunteer Battalion of Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada

          TYPE: Canadian Militia

          GROUP: Upper Canada Living History Association

          ADDRESS: 155 Beech St, Brampton, Ontario

          RECRUITING: From the Toronto area

          CONTACT: Richard Feltoe (Group President)

          E-MAIL: feltoe@...

        • Terry Lubka
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 29, 2001
            --- In WarOf1812@y..., "Richard Feltoe" <feltoe@h...> wrote:
            > To Michael or Terry
            > Or whomsoever is compiling this list of contacts etc. As one who
            is a self- professed duffer at this thing, I would be grateful if the
            information enclosed below could be entered on the database.

            Done!

            Terry