Fwd: Fanshawe (again!) Change of plans

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      Apologies, YET AGAIN, for the cross-posting on this.

      Given the apparently changeable nature of this endeavour, perhaps it
      would be better for those interested to e-mail Diana Player directly at
      dianna2@... for further details -- that way I can stop
      troubling the lists with changes and updates.

      I will, of course, send along any significant updates or news on
      progress in restoration (hopefully!) of funding for the village.

      Update follows, cheers to all,
      -- Sioux

      Due to the S.E. Asia situation and disaster fundraising about to start in London the organizing group for the rally has decided not to go to city hall when their SE Asia fundraising is getting started on Wednesday.