[Fwd: Rally to support Fanshawe Pioneer Village!!]

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Esteemed List Members:

      I forward this at the request of the good folks at Fanshawe Pioneer
      Village. Apologies, as always, for the cross-posting.

      Any questions or requests for further information should be directed to
      Diana Player at: dianna2@....

      -- Sioux

      Dear Friends,
      As you have heard by now, Fanshawe Pioneer Village is at risk of losing its funding. This is your chance to help! We have organized a protest outside of City Hall in London. We need your support, there's strength in numbers! Wear your period clothes and bring a sign! For those of which live too far away, have you sent your email or letter yet?

      Thanks for your support, hope to see you there.
      Gayle Allen (4&20 Blackbirds)

      WEDNESDAY JANUARY 5, 2005 12:30pm
      Meet at the bandshell at Victoria Park prior to protest.
      Downtown London, Wellington and Dufferin.