Correction re: Linda Szabo memorial page

  • Susan Spencer McLean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      I am told that in some browsers, to access the memorial page set up for
      Linda Szabo, it is necessary to go to www.cyruswakefield.com/memorial
      (instead of /linda) -- no idea why, but it seems to work that way. If
      that's not effective, go to www.cyruswakefield.com and click on the "In
      Memoriam" button on the left.

      The e-mail address for Les as: les.szabo@... is correct --
      however, I gather that he has been receiving a lot of e-mail (thank you,
      everyone!) and if you're having difficulty getting through to him, his
      mailbox may simply be full. I spoke with him yesterday, and he was ever
      so appreciative of all of the good wishes, kind thoughts, and
      condolences sent his way -- he is taking a lot of comfort from the
      outpouring of caring shown by the re-enacting community.

      As per Linda's request, a memorial service rather than a funeral will be
      held sometime within the next week or so -- I will post the information
      as soon as it's confirmed.

      Thanks again to everyone, and all the best.
      -- Sioux