Re: [WarOf1812] Christmas Cheer.

  • John E Greig
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31 3:07 PM
      L2 wrote:
      I don't know if it is your cold or the British air .....!?!?!

      When in the Colonies,You have shopped in the LCBO and saw Beers as
      well as Red and White Ports from other lands. You have also shopped in
      Marsh's Grocery Store and the Liquor Store in Marion, Indiana, USA and
      saw Red and White Ports.
      JG I saw so much in the LCBO and other places that I could not take it all in!!!
      Still have half a half a bottle of genuine Canadian Almond sherry. Keeping it for a special occasion

      Just find in the LCBO Shepherd Neame "Spitfire" ale. The best bitter ale brewed in the UK.
      Buy it, drink it and buy some more. Don't put it anywhere near the fridge. The UK needs to export!!!

      Just finished the Laphroaig. Only Grouse left, need a clean straw.

      Will correspond with you all in 2005, just under an hour to go to midnight.

      Best wishes,

      Squire.

      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com