Re: Facial hair revisited... again

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2004
      I think Bill has a valid point here. If you look at the pictures
      the men have moustaches, so facial hair in the 19th Century is
      appropriate. However, if I recall they are all Dragoons (i believe
      the 12th?) and Dragoons are a special breed. They get the sexy
      uniform, they get the horse, they get the leather, so they have to
      wear those funny little moustaches to give us infantry guys a
      fighting chance with the women!! So hey I don't have a problem with
      moustahces we need more guys on horses!

      And much like Paul mine will be off for the Officer/NCO training too
      Larry!

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "glifencible" <can_eh_dian@h...>