re: Puerto Rico event

  • J.Bruce Whittaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2004
      An event in a sunny clime sounds real good about now. It has been
      well below zero here for the past few days. The bay is frozen and a
      few brave or foolhardy souls have been on it with snowmobiles. I am
      about to start a skating rink out back for my son and then I have to
      take the brass monkey in for repair.
      To everyone in the 1812 community I wish you all the best for the
      season and may the New Year find you all healthy, happy and wealthy.
      Be seeing you,
      Bruce Whittaker & Family
      Georgina, Ontario
      Canada