Composing a listing of Units

    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 27, 1999
      Subscribers all:

      Would you be so kind as to
      send me your name, city, state-
      province, unit, unit nationality
      and rank held.

      I am trying to compile a list
      of units and members on our
      1812 Onelist.

      examole:
      Jim Yaworsky, Windsor, Ontario.
      41st Regt. British, Sgt/Pres.

      Thank you in advance for your
      help in this matter.

      Larry Lozon
    • Scott & Nancy McDonald
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 27, 1999
        <head>
        --></style>
        <title>
        Re: [WarOf1812] Composing a listing of Units
        </title>
        </head>
        (Sutherland Highlanders) Regiment of Foot, British,
        color="#800000"><i><b>    Would you be so kind as
        color="#800000"><i><b>send me your name, city,
        color="#800000"><i><b>province, unit, unit
        color="#800000"><i><b>    I am trying to compile a
        color="#800000"><i><b>of units and members on
        color="#800000"><i><b>Jim Yaworsky, Windsor,
        color="#800000"><i><b>41st Regt. British,
        color="#800000"><i><b>Thank you in advance for

        Raintree Inn Bed & Breakfast<br>
        In historic New Harmony on the Wabash, Indiana<br>
        <http://www.raintree-inn.com><br>
        <mailto: raintree@...></div>
      • mmathews@xxxx.xxxxxx.xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 27, 1999
          Michael Mathews - Rochester, MN, USA
          Voyageur Militia Coy., Canadian, Captain
          Michigan Fencibles, Canadian, Private (work in progress)
          21e R�giment de Ligne, French, Sergent (same timeline, no offense intended)

          (snip original and massive HTML)

          Michael

          Voice: (507) 285-7585 Fax: (507) 280-5568
          ------------------------------
          "Wit is educated insolence." -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)
        • Scott Jeznach
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 27, 1999
            Scott Jeznach, Private, 1st Coy, 2nd Battn, Royal Marines, British
            Westminster, Maryland, USA
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 27, 1999
              Ok !
              Jim barnwell-
              Milan,Michigan
              2nd U.S.Artillery-Fort Meigs, perrysburg,Ohio
              also michigan Territory/ohio militia and soon U.S. Rifle regiment.

              arry Lozon <lalozon@...> wrote:
              > Subscribers all:
              >
              > Would you be so kind as to
              > send me your name, city, state-
              > province, unit, unit nationality
              > and rank held.
              >
              > I am trying to compile a list
              > of units and members on our
              > 1812 Onelist.
              >
              > examole:
              > Jim Yaworsky, Windsor, Ontario.
              > 41st Regt. British, Sgt/Pres.
              >
              > Thank you in advance for your
              > help in this matter.
              >
              > Larry Lozon

            • Pudding Boy
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 27, 1999
                Dave Hinkley

                Fort Osage Garrison
                7th US (Cotton Balers by God!)
                3rd US Co. K Frontier Army Living History Assoc. - Ft. Leavenworth Museum (Mex War)

                and of course Fat Little Pudding Boy
                Dave Hinkley and new to the list

                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 27, 1999
                  David (Dave) Carpenter (also answer to Punkinhead) Sherrills Ford, NC
                  21t Regt (RNBF/Scots Fusiliers), LCpl (But I will take the stripe off if
                  our turnout isn't
                  large enough to justify.)

                  Larry Lozon wrote:

                  > Subscribers all: Would you be so kind as tosend me your name,
                  > city, state-province, unit, unit nationalityand rank held. I am
                  > trying to compile a listof units and members on our1812
                  > Onelist. examole:Jim Yaworsky, Windsor, Ontario.41st Regt. British,
                  > Sgt/Pres. Thank you in advance for yourhelp in this matter. Larry
                  > Lozon
                • Roger Fuller
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 27, 1999
                    Roger Fuller, Northborough, Massachusetts, USA.
                    (just a) Corporal/CO,
                    1st Coy, 3rd Battalion, 95th Regiment of Foot (Rifles) (North America)

                    (who in the War of 1812 were only at New Orleans, and not EVER in Maryland.....)

                    British unit, Napoleonic/War of 1812.
                    Member, NABB.

                    Subscribers all:

                    Would you be so kind as to
                    send me your name, city, state-
                    province, unit, unit nationality
                    and rank held.

                    I am trying to compile a list
                    of units and members on our
                    1812 Onelist.

                    examole:
                    Jim Yaworsky, Windsor, Ontario.
                    41st Regt. British, Sgt/Pres.

                    Thank you in advance for your
                    help in this matter.

                    Larry Lozon
                  • Christopher Franke
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 28, 1999
                      Larry Lozon wrote:

                      > Subscribers all:
                      >
                      > Would you be so kind as to
                      > send me your name, city, state-
                      > province, unit, unit nationality
                      > and rank held.
                      >
                      > I am trying to compile a list
                      > of units and members on our
                      > 1812 Onelist.
                      >
                      > examole:
                      > Jim Yaworsky, Windsor, Ontario.
                      > 41st Regt. British, Sgt/Pres.
                      >
                      > Thank you in advance for your
                      > help in this matter.
                      >
                      > Larry Lozon

                      > Subscribers all:
                      >
                      > Would you be so kind as to
                      > send me your name, city, state-
                      > province, unit, unit nationality
                      > and rank held.
                      >
                      > I am trying to compile a list
                      > of units and members on our
                      > 1812 Onelist.
                      >
                      > examole:
                      > Jim Yaworsky, Windsor, Ontario.
                      > 41st Regt. British, Sgt/Pres.
                      >
                      > Thank you in advance for your
                      > help in this matter.
                      >
                      > Larry Lozon

                      Chris Franke,
                      RR#1
                      Shanty Bay, Ont LOL2LO
                      Major 19th Light Dragoons/ English
                    • Jim Keigher
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 28, 1999
                        At 10:39 AM 8/27/99 -0400, you wrote:
                        > Subscribers all: Would you be so kind as to send me your name,
                        >city, state- province, unit, unit nationality and rank held. I am
                        >trying to compile a list of units and members on our 1812 Onelist.
                        > Jim Yaworsky, Windsor, Ontario. 41st Regt. British, Sgt/Pres. Thank
                        >you in advance for your help in this matter. Larry Lozon

                        Jim Keigher
                        Thunder Bay
                        Ontario
                        Canadian Corps of Voyageurs
                        British
                        Officer Commanding Fort William Company

                        Please note, the original 1812 unit was called the Corps of Canadian
                        Voyageurs, and was raised in October of 1812. Our Re-Enactment society is
                        call the Canadian Corps of Voyageurs. The founders of our society wanted
                        to provide a distinction between the two. Today, however, the two names
                        seem to have become interchangeable when refering to us.

                        Larry is not interested in hearing the rest, but I included it anyway.

                        aka:
                        Capt. Antoine Landrieau, R. de Vaudraille, Fort William
                        Sgt. Andre Rosenbauer, (late of deMeuron,) Fort William
                        Pte. Louis Deneau, Corps of Canadian Voyageurs, Fort William
                        No known name, Lead Seaman, Larbord Gun, HMS Nancy
                        Chief Petty Officer Pertwee, HMS Troutbridge (go figure?)
                        Once per year, LCol McDouall, Glengarry Light Infantry (Just for Mackinac
                        Island!)

                        I have in my closet, in no particular order:
                        1 Green Jacket Officer
                        2 Green Jacket Pte.
                        1 deMeuron Sgt.
                        1 deMeuron Pte.
                        1 Royal Navy non descript
                        1 Corps of Voyageur tradesman NCO

                        Kind of lets me fall in anywhere, doesn't it?

                        Cheers!

                        Jim Keigher
                        Canadian Corps of Voyageurs
                      • Craig Williams
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 28, 1999
                          Craig Williams
                          Captain,49th regt.
                          pvt. when we don't have a big turnout
                          pvt. GLI
                          Toronto ,
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 29, 1999
                            Gregory Butt, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
                            73rd Regiment of Foot, British, Sergeant
                            Message 13 of 15 , Sep 1, 1999
                              Mark Stubbs
                              Norwood,Ontario (East of Peterborough,which is northeast of Toronto)
                              British
                              49th Regiment of Foot
                              Grenadier Company
                              Sergeant
                              Message 14 of 15 , Sep 4, 1999
                                To the Honorable Marquee du Lozon, esq.
                                Sorry this took so long to get back to you Sir.
                                For official purposes I remain:
                                Lt. Paul W. Schulz
                                Snelling's Co., 4th USI (Commanding)
                                Although back home I usually just go by Paul.
                                Message 15 of 15 , Sep 10, 1999
                                  > Subscribers all:
                                  > Would you be so kind as to
                                  > send me your name, city, state-
                                  > province, unit, unit nationality
                                  > and rank held.

                                  Note: Lurker (or silent partner as I like to call it)
                                  Though my units are of a later time, I have a private interest in the
                                  period and living history/ reenactment practices in general.

                                  Name: Anthony Cryan
                                  City/ State/ Country :Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
                                  Unit: The First Queensland (Moreton) Regiment C1887-1891
                                  Unit: A Coy, Queensland Scottish Volunteer Corps C1888
                                  Unit: A Battery, Queensland Permanent Force C1896
                                  Unit Nationality: Queensland
                                  Rank: Sergeant (Infantry), Gunner (Artillery)

                                  Anthony Cryan
                                  The Adjutant's Desk
                                  adjutant@...
                                  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~adjutant/adjutant.html