I would like to thank all you that sign up for the UCSA

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2004
      I was glade for all the great feed back I got for are New Group
      Upper Canada Sutler Alliance it was great I would like to say
      welcome all on hand we now got fourteen Sutlers joined hope to see
      more join so like I said we well post more info as it comes also I
      well email everyone that is on the list and also don`t forget for
      all that have signed up are first meeting well be held at the
      History Conference March 5th 2005
      Thanks Chris