Re: [WarOf1812] Photos from Mississinewa - 2004

  • Phil Graf
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5 3:11 PM
      Tom and others:

      The link works, but in the original email, it must be cut and pasted, rather than just clicked on. Great pics! Try the below link to get there a bit easier.

      Phil Graf

      http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tfour9506@.../album?.dir=/3589&src=ph&.tok=phrCjKCBPjLP6mR5
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5 4:38 PM
        Tom,

        Great Photos! I like that some show the public watching the battle.

        Our Unit is in the process of setting up a Website. Would you kindly
        give permission for a couple of your photos to be downloaded for
        possible use on the Website?

        Jack Judd
        1st US Light Artillery

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail