Photos from Mississinewa - 2004

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2004
      View Mississinewa 2004

      http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tfour9506@.../album?.dir=/3589
      &.src=ph&.tok=phrCjKCBPjLP6mR5

      Here is hoping one of these links work ...

      I have been meaning to post these for some time, sorry for the delay!

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment
    • Phil Graf
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2004
        Tom and others:

        The link works, but in the original email, it must be cut and pasted, rather than just clicked on. Great pics! Try the below link to get there a bit easier.

        Phil Graf

        http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tfour9506@.../album?.dir=/3589&src=ph&.tok=phrCjKCBPjLP6mR5
        Here is hoping one of these links work ...

        I have been meaning to post these for some time, sorry for the delay!

        Tom Fournier
        41st Regiment

        ---------------------------------
        Crown Forces Unit Listing:
        http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

        American Forces Unit Lisiting
        http://usforces1812.tripod.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • JL Judd
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2004
          Tom,

          Great Photos! I like that some show the public watching the battle.

          Our Unit is in the process of setting up a Website. Would you kindly
          give permission for a couple of your photos to be downloaded for
          possible use on the Website?

          Jack Judd
          1st US Light Artillery

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail