Thank you! - Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering

  • Susan Spencer McLean
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      A very big thanks you to all of you who attended and/or participated in
      the Fifth Annual Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering! Although I
      can't give you exact figures yet, I can tell you that attendance was up
      significantly this year over last, and I am delighted to report that
      every merchant with whom I spoke was as thrilled with their day as were
      we on the organizing committee.

      As always, your comments and suggestions on the event and how to improve
      it are very welcome. Please to feel free to mail me off-list at
      susan@..., or my co-chair, Christine Bingham, at
      c.bingham@....

      We truly appreciate your support!

      YH&OS
      -- Sioux

      p.s. Who DID get that last butter tart? Gayle (4 & 20) was threatening
      to auction it off . . .

      p.p.s. Mark your calendars for next year's Gathering: December 3, 2005!