......." Vive l'Empereur"!!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      From: <suthren@...>

      Egad. Must one? Raise a glass to an upstart corporal and tyrant? Not done,
      old chap. (Sniff)

      Thot Larry Stutt was yur bud,
      even if his evil twin is in the Regiment Irlandais and serving the 'MONSTER!

      The things we must do .............. :^)

      Yhs.,

      L2
    • suthren@magma.ca
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2004
        Larry Stutt is a fine man and an admirable one. It's Boney that gets on me
        wick....
        > Egad. Must one? Raise a glass to an upstart corporal and tyrant? Not
        done,
        > old chap. (Sniff)
        >

        > Thot Larry Stutt was yur bud,
        > even if his evil twin is in the Regiment Irlandais and serving the
        'MONSTER!

        > The things we must do .............. :^)
        >

        > Yhs.,
        >

        > L2

        square miles...