Re: British Native Allies Dispatch

  • britishnativeallies
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
      Seko and thank-you all!

      I must say it came as quite a surprize!

      I am extremely honored and shall do my utmost to fulfil the position
      with the faithfulness and integrity of my predecessors, Joseph Brant,
      John Deserontyon, John Brant and John Norton.

      The British Native Allies have voiced their desire, always to be
      faithful to the King.

      Your King's Faithful Ally, Wolf Thomas BNA
    • tdr1812@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
        Wolf,
        Congratulations and an honor well deserved. I look forward to serving with you and our British Native Allies. We will share a smoke and drink in your Honor.
        Your friend and companion,
        Tom Russell
        Royal Marines